Family Visit / Business / Work.
Turnaround typically up to 5 working days
- 1 application form.
- 2 passport -size photos.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages facing each other.
- The Saudi Embassy now require all applications to be submitted with medical insurance from an approved Saudi Provider. Birch Visas will obtain the policy when completing the 'E Number' procedure.
- IMPORTANT - All applicants now required to complete additional health declaration form and history of travel for the last 6 month period with dates of entry and exit to each country. Required forms available to download below.
- In addition to the above, all applicants must now also include full flight itineraries including confirmation of inbound & outbound flights.
- Proof of hotel confirmation.
- Electronic invite obtained from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Chamber of Commerce
- Letter from company or organisation in own country - please refer to our linked Company Letter template. All company letters must follow this format and include the points listed on the template. Failure to do so will result in rejection of the application. All companies from the UK must be registered with Companies House. This original letter must now be stamped by your local Chamber of Commerce (please download & complete the relevant form from below if you would like Birch Visas to do this).
Work visas also need
- Medical report, authenticated by the UK Foreign Office.
- Copies of academic qualifications and work experience in the field of job applied for
- Letter of No Objection if previously employed in Saudi Arabia
- Disclosure and Barring services checks need to be provided - must be original and legalised by FCO.
Family and Residency visas need:
- Invitation from host or sponsor, authorised by Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Confirmation of the relationship between inviter and invitee must be provided and legalised by FCO
- Proof of address.This must be provided as an original recent utility bill or non-online bank statement showing the applicants name and current UK address, having been issued no more than three months prior to the Visa submissions. This document will be retained by the Embassy