Tourist and Business.
30 days on entry to the country.
- 10 working days. - tourist
- 10 working days - business
- It is necessary to make application for tourists only through the ETA system. The ETA is a web-based system that grants a person permission to travel to Sri Lanka. It is not a visa in itself, but an approval for travel. The visa will be stamped in the passport on arrival in Sri Lanka and be valid for multiple visits for a period of 30 days. It will be necessary to log in ahead, and have the authorisation. The applicant will need to have a round trip ticket to show at the airport of entry and have proof of sufficient funds.
- Birch Visas offers a service to complete the on-line process on an applicant’s behalf. All that is required is for the Birch Visas Customer Request Form / Information Form to be completed and sent to us through Royal Mail or scan / e-mail. These forms can be downloaded from the links on this page.
- We will contact you by e-mail or post once your application has been completed.
Please also provide a copy of your passport picture page .
Business Applications - Completed application form(click on 'Download Visa Form), Passport, 2 photos on a white background taken in last 6 months, Company Letter and an invitation addressed to the Sri Lanka High Commission, 13 Hyde Park Gardens, London W2 2LU, on Company Letterhead Paper, which must state the following:
Name of the applicant, their purpose of journey, the number of entries and length of visa required. The Company Letter should confirm financial responsibility for the applicant.