UK Passport Application
1 week except Premium Renewals, which can usually be obtained in two working days.
- Completed application form (obtainable from a Post Office or phone us for a form).
- For first time applicants, your form will need to be countersigned by an appropriate person*.
- 2 passport-sized photos will be required, one of which should be countersigned.
- Birth certificate.
- For those born after 31st December 1982, a full birth certificate is required showing parents names.
- Renewals require a completed application form, the expiring passport and 2 passport - sized photos. A countersignature is not generally required unless the applicant’s appearance has changed considerably.
- A completed authorisation form (download on this page) is required so we can collect the passport on your behalf.
- We also offer a service for the replacement of Lost or Damaged Passports.
- Additionally we can arrange 2nd Passports for business people required to travel extensively by their companies.
- Please contact our office for further information.
** Applicants applying for first time 2nd Passports must provide photocopy of EACH page of original passport - providing just a copy of the detail page will result in rejection at the passport office**
*The countersignatory must be a professional person or a person of standing in the community. Examples include bank or building society officials, police officers, civil servants, ministers of religion and people with professional qualifications (teachers, accountants, engineers, solicitors and so on)