1- 3 months from date of issue.
Normal turnaround typically 5 working days - Applications can only be lodged/collected on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Completed application form.1 passport-size photograph on a white background. Valid passport with blank pages to affix visa which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond entry date.
- Visa Application Form
- Copy of Itinerary
- Copy of Hotel Booking
- Copy of Accommodation Certificate stamped by the local authority in Gabon ( visitors only)
- A current Yellow Fever Certificate is essential.
- A valid passport with a minimum of six month validity left ( with at least one blank page for visas)
- 2 Passport photographs
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Copy of Itinerary & current utility bill
- Invitation Letter from the company or business partner inviting you in Gabon
- The Order of Mission as heading and the letter must establish the purpose and duration of trip, as well as contact information concerning the company or business partners inviting you to Gabon.
- A Letter from Employer stating the purpose of travel and duration of mission
- Accommodation Certificate or hotel booking if accommodation is not provided by your business partner in Gabon
- A current Yellow Fever Vaccination is a prequisite for travelling to Gabon and failure to show proof of it may result in a fine.