1- 3 months from date of issue.
- Normal turnaround typically 5 working days.
- Express Service is 2 working days
- 2 Completed application forms
- 2 passport-size photographs on a white background.
- Valid passport with blank pages to affix visa which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond entry date.
- International Vaccination Certificate, Yellow fever is mandatory. Cholera is only required if travelling from a neighbouring country where an outbreak of the disease has been reported.
- Copy of itinerary from a travel agent,
- Proof of funds,
- Copy of a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Applicants need the above plus an invitation letter on headed notepaper from the appropriate Company / Organisation in Niger
- A letter of introduction on headed notepaper should also be provided from the applicant's company of employment giving details of the proposed visit.
- Air ticket.