- 3 month single,
- 6 month multiple,
- 1 year multiple
3 working days
- Passport with at least one blank visa page, valid for 6 months beyond exit date.
- 1 passport sized photo on a white background taken within the last 6 months and signed by the applicant on the front.
- Proof of financial means - The copy of a recent bank statement showing a minimum credit balance of £30 per day of stay.
- Standard Criminal Record Certificate - Applicants' who have been arrested or convicted of any criminal offence, must provide their original standard criminal record certificate which must have been issued in the UK.
- Multiple entry applicants must provide proof of a previous visa issued in London in a passport that can be supplied.
- One fully completed and signed application form which must be stamped and signed by a Notary Public as proof the signature is genuine.
- All the above, with the addition of a business introduction letter. This letter must be on company letterhead paper and include the applicant's name, their purpose of journey, the name of the company/organisation to be visited, specify the requested number of entries and length of visa required and include an acceptance of financial responsibility for the applicant whilst they are in the Phillipines.