All applicants between 14-79 years of age need to attend a personal appointment, we can help.
Birch Visas Passport & Visa services has many years of experience in dealing with visa applications with the US Embassy. Whilst we cannot remove the requirement for a personal interview, our experience may considerably reduce and simplify the preliminaries which would normally take more time due to the complexities of the American immigration services. In the first instance please contact email@example.com
We will require the following:
- Copy of bio page of passport (page with photo on). No application will be accepted without a passport copy.
- Birch Visas USA form (download on this page) filled in for all applicants including children:
- Download the USA Form and complete electronically. Once complete, please send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the form is fully completed with no blanks. Blank sections will cause significant delay in processing your application.
- This form can be filled in by hand/computer as it is for information only. We will prepare the computerised application (DS 160) for you, using the information you provide.
- You will either need to post or email us 1 photo which we will upload to the US Embassy System as part of the computerised application. We will send you the required photo specifications, by e-mail, when confirming your appointment.
- Once the interview is concluded at the embassy the passport and visa will normally take 4/5 working days to be returned direct to Birch Visas by the US Embassy courier. You will then be contacted immediately. Any delay in the return to Birch Visas of the passport, for whatever reason , by the US Embassy is out of our control and you really should avoid confirming flights until we contact you.
- For work visas (category L, H, O & P). Copy of Notice of Action / Petition I797A/B appertaining to your application.
- Letter outlining brief details of visit and when you require an appointment (i.e. a special date or as soon as possible). We can usually obtain early appointments for O & P Visas. If you are in the USA and we are renewing your visa make sure your appointment is scheduled to allow you enough time after your arrival in the UK.
- If you have previously had a US visa, please provide a copy of this.
- You should e–mail the paperwork to email@example.com. We will confirm once your appointment has been arranged. and prepare your documents
- B1/B2 (tourist / business) applicants do not need a petition but must have a letter from their company for business. Other documents may be required in certain circumstances.
Special arrangements are required for applicants' with previous criminal convictions. we will be unable to assist in these circumstances as application will need to be made in person.
With regret we are no longer able to process I - Visas or accept E Visa Registration Packs.