Tourist, Business and Transit.
Validity is normally 3 months from date of issue, but depends on the duration of the package tour or individual stay. The validity of Business visas varies. Transit visas are generally valid for up to 10 days.
- Normal turnaround typically 4 working days.
- Same Day Service is no longer available.
- Express Service is now 3 working days
- The embassy will not issue multiple visas in all cases.
Please Note - As of Monday 17th December 2018, The Chinese Embassy have announced that all applicants aged 14-70 years must attend the China Visa Centre in person order to have their fingerprints taken as part of their visa application.
As a Visa agent, we have a slot at 0915hrs daily and can assist with your visit. We will meet you at the Visa Centre to assist with your application. You will need to follow the below instructions with regards to the completion of your application form and submission of documentation to us.
Firstly, you will need to head to the following link for the China Visa Centre's application form;
You then need to select 'New Application Form' under the China Visa Applicant section. Please complete the form in full and upload the passport style photo as directed. To ensure your photo is accepted, please refer to our China Photo Guide, available for download at the bottom of this page. Your photo MUST have a plain white background, any other colour, including grey and cream, will result in rejection.
If the applicant holds Dual Nationality, then both passports must be brought to the appointment. If you have previous China visas in expired passports, these must be brought to the appointment. Please also send us copies of the previous China visa when sending us your paperwork.
IMPORTANT - When uploading your photograph, you MUST refer to the China Photo guide and adhere to the Embassy photograph requirements. Photographs cannot be taken to and submitted at the Embassy. Failure to upload a photograph that meets the Embassy requirements will result in immediate rejection and will delay the process considerably.
Once complete, print out your completed application form. Please ensure your application is printed out singled sided and not double sided.
Please disregard the 'Make Appointment' section located next to the Application form section. As an agent, we have our daily slot of 0915hrs, therefore no further appointment is required from you.
We advise that applicants then send the completed application form, passport and supporting documents in advance to us for us to check first. Please see below lists for required documents. We will then contact you to arrange a mutually convenient date for you to meet our agent at the China Visa Centre to complete the formalities. Please also bring along any old passports that have previous China visas in.
Once the visa has been issued, our agent will return to the Visa Centre and collect your passport. You will not have to re-attend to collect. We will then contact you to arrange collection or delivery as normal.
- All fields must be completed.
- If some of the items do not apply please enter n/a or none
- Completed online application form.
- Passport style photograph uploaded to online form
- Valid passport with blank pages to affix visa which must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Confirmation of hotel & flights.
- Copy of passport information (photo) page and copies of previous China Visas.
- If being invited to China, a copy of the host's id card.
- Old passport if it contains previous China visas
- Applicants need the above plus an invitation letter from the appropriate Company / Organisation in China. The invite must include all of the following details:
- FULL NAME, Gender and Date of Birth - written in both English and Chinese
- FULL NAME, JOB TITLE of person completing invitation - written in English and Chinese
- SIGNATURE of person completing invitation in Chinese. Invites must be signed in Chinese characters, not western style signature. If person is not Chinese then they must provide provide a copy of their passport and Chinese visa.
- Purpose of visit to China
- Copies of all previous visas for China
- Intended Entry and Exit dates to China
- Intended duration of stay
- Intended destination(s) in China
- Applicant's relationship with the inviting party
- Full name address and telephone number of the Company in China
- Who will be financially responsible for the applicant during their stay in China
- The invite must be signed and bear the official company stamp
- A letter of introduction should also be provided from the applicant's company of employment giving full details of the proposed visit.